12.12.05

Break the night with colour

Richard Ashcroft
Fools they think i do not know the road i'm taking
If you meet me on the way, hesitating
That is just because i know, which way i will choose

The corridors of discontent, that i've been travelling
On the lonely search to truth, the world too frightening
Nothing is going right today, cos' nothing ever does

Ooooh i don't wanna know your secrets
Ooooh they lie heavy on my head
Ooooh lets break the night with colour
Time for me to move ahead

Monday morning coming down, lack understanding
Mama thinks you are the ground, you're looking so frightening
Nothing is going right today, cos' nothing ever does
Ooooh i dont wanna know your secrets
Ooooh they lie heavy on my head
Time for me to break my cover
Time for me to move ahead
(you think of givin it up, here we go again)

Oooh i don't wanna know your secrets
Oooh they lie heavy on my head
Oooh lets break the night with colour
Time for us to move ahead
I said oooh i don't wanna know your secrets
Oooh they lie heavy on my head
Time lets break the night with colour
Tme for me to move ahead

Fools they think i do not know, the road i'm taking
If you need me on the way

lovely lovely lovely lovely song!

Serviço completo: veja o vídeo aqui.

Nenhum comentário: